Monday, July 28, 2014

Families forever

For my vacation this summer we went to Iowa to spend time with my moms side of the family. this year they decided to make into a family reunion kind of thing where all of my moms side of the family (her siblings)at first i didn't like the idea because it would be almost 30 people in the house all at once even though people arriving and leaving different days, a couple days would be all 30. so i didn't like it because i thought it'd be to many people in the house and i was going to have anxieties and stress over everything, even if it didn't even have anything to do with me. i was wrong though, not completely but i did have some stresses and exaggerations. the only thing that really got me through the couple days when every one was there,was praying. i guess scripture reading to but mainly praying though. i just wanted people to know even if you do know, that even when you are stressed and don't know what to do, you can pray to your heavenly father.remember you can pray to him ALWAYS there is no limit, so use it!i know i am not perfect with it and will continue to work on it, by praying to my heavenly father. one of the other things that got me through the vacation is the thought that the family here, part of the family i'm going to be with forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment