Sunday, May 18, 2014

"let us all speak kind words to each other."

We should be kinder to each other always. And looking for opportunities to make someone feel better. You have no idea what the stranger next to you on the bus or at work is going through. And just a smile or a funny comment could make or break them. I feel like we have so many missed opportunities as the human race now a days because we have this technology at our fingertips that are just hovering in front of our faces all day every day whenever we can. And I know I'm kin of a hypocrite because it is typical stereotype as teens to have our phone in our face. But I can tell you honestly that I'm working my best at using it as little a possible. And putting it down or keeping it in my pocket as I'm walkingdown the   hallway at school. I'm sure you have all seen the look up from your phone video and all the missed opportunities just that one day. Imagine that everyday. With every person on earth. What are we really accomplishing by using our phone 24/7. I noticed my family members weren't treating each other kindly because the other was hogging technology. We shouldn't let technology run our lives. They are meant to improve not deceive and distract. We need to be spending more time with families and focusing on the opportunities we have in front o us everyday and speak kindly to each other and not let technology run our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment