Friday, April 11, 2014

Counselors office

I got called into my counselors office today because she wanted me to literally plan my whole life right here and now. And I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. I have changed the career path I was interested in about 40 gazillion times because I just don't know. Anything could happen on any day. It could be tomorrow a week from now or years from now. And I realized I need to be living my life better. I feel like I could do so so so much better than I am now. And like I said you don't know what could happen to you so you might as well prepare. And ya I don't know where I'll be at in 10 years. But that doesn't scare or worry me anymore. I'm cool with anything happen because Ik by then I will be prepared for what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment