Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lil siblings(choir)

We have a thing in choir called little siblings program. And its where all the upper classman have a "lil sibling" That is an incoming freshman and basically you help them around the school. So that they feel welcomed. And that they have bragging rights to say oh Ya I know someone in high school. Come on you remember when you were a freshman and it was THE coolest thing to know someone so much older. So it's important. Every incoming freshman has one. And this year. A lot of the freshman from this year aren't doing it or dropping out of choir. And so normally incoming juniors can't have a sibling because junior year is crazy and overwhelming. So because they were short and we have a HUGE incoming freshman class of choir nerds they needed everyone they could get so I signed up. And this girl that I got is absolutely amazing. Absoultely amazing she is so sweet and adorable. She texts me all the time and I know she is thinking oh my word a highschooler is texting me. Haha and so I just be nice and respond but I love her. I haven't met her yet. But honestly she is so so so amazing! So my challenge for you is to reach out to people you may not think will like you or you like them. I promise you they will all be outstanding people and affect your life forever in a good way. C: just like my little fish is!

No comments:

Post a Comment