Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Passover

My wards youth and me tonight had a Passover dinner (traditional) we of course had to shorten it. But it was such an amazing night it really was a good experience to not fully understand what the people went through but to get an idea of what they may have gone through. And it was so so good. I enjoyed it a lot. And all my friends were there So I got to enjoy it with them to. I helped prepare the food and set up tables and specific things that had to be done traditionally were just outstanding. It makes me realize the connections between everyday life and what we did tonight. I enjoyed it so much And invite you to read up more on the Passover and the background to it. It will completely change your perspective on things. But all in all it was a fantastic mutual night and has definitely prepared me for Easter. And my drivers license test on Thursday! Wish me luck. Assignment: read more about the past and all about the Passover.

No comments:

Post a Comment