Monday, April 14, 2014

Mission emails

Missionary emails are literally the BEST thing ever. I learn so much from them, and they are my friends having such amazing experiences, and I'm so so proud of them. I have a couple I'm writing one is in Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Utah, south Korea, and London. And they are all fantastic. They have been out less than a year, two of them less than a month. They do so great in what they are doing for our church of preaching the gospel to non members. I do miss them all because they are so great and such good Friends and I definitely always look forward to my Mondays believe it or not because I get their emails in the morning and it makes my day and my week. They are so enjoyable. And I wanted to share that any talking with them or counseling is great. I got some great advice on things from a missionary. And it helped me SO much And I cherish it. It is even the background on my phone which is a picture of the email because I love it so much. So talk to your missionaries whether they be in your ward or someone you know. Even if you don't know them that well. They are always willing to listen and help in anyway they can because they are that amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment